Wayne Couzens Family, Parents, Wife, Children , Net Worth, Plead Guilty Sarah Everard murder

Wayne Couzens Family

Wayne Couzens is a Metropolitan policeman in England know all about him in this article as like Wayne Couzens  Family, Net Worth, Parents, Wife, Children , Plead Guilty Sarah Everard murder

Wayne Couzens Wiki Bio

Name Wayne Couzens 
Birthdate ( Age) 48 Year
Wife/Partner Elena Sukhoreba
Children 2
Parents Ray ( Father)
Profession Metropolitan Police,
Net Worth Not Known

Wayne Couzens is a Metropolitan policeman in England who is accused within the disappearance and death of a missing marketing executive named Sarah Everard, who vanished on March 3. Her remains were found on March 10, police announced.

Wayne Couzens has pleaded guilty to the murder of Sarah Everard – during a case which caused widespread shock and outrage that led to protests at the speed of violence against women. Couzens kidnapped Ms Everard during a car rental as she walked home alone from a friend’s house in Clapham, south London, in March.

Wayne Couzens Family, Parents

Wayne Couzens was born in Dover, Kent, South East England. he’s the son of Ray Couzens, stepson of Corrine Couzens and brother of David Couzens. His uncle Kevin Fowle of Chatham, Kent described him as “a fine upstanding man.” (a) (b)In 1990, he started working as a light-vehicle body repair technician at his family’s garage business BCB Dover in Western Heights, Dover, which was established in 1967 and closed 2015. He left BBC Dover in 2011 and later joined the Civil Nuclear Constabulary and worked at the Dungeness atomic power station in Kent.

Wayne Couzens Wife

Wayne Couzens Wife

In 2006, he married a Ukrainian woman named Elena Sukhoreba. Since getting married to her, he has been learning the Ukrainian language and has been visiting Ukraine per annum , consistent with his mother-in-law Nina Sukhoreba of Kirovograd, Ukraine.

Professional Career

In 2008, he became a traffic officer with Kent Police in Folkestone, Kent. He lived in top floor flat of a converted period property in Folkestone for 3 years. His then landlady Shannette Roy said, “He had barely qualified as a policeman and was working in Dover. He was a pleasant fellow. the sole thing I found strange was when he said he was going over to Ukraine to urge his wife and he brought her back. She didn’t speak excellent English.”

on March 9, 2021 while Elena was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. He was accused of kidnapping Everard after a car linked to him was allegedly spotted on a motorist’s dashcam almost where she was last seen.

Wayne Couzens Plead Guilty Sarah Everard murder

Metropolitan policeman Wayne Couzens has pleaded guilty to the murder of Sarah Everard – during a case which caused widespread shock and outrage that led to protests at the speed of violence against women.Couzens kidnapped Ms Everard during a car rental as she walked home alone from a friend’s house in Clapham, south London, in March.The 48-year-old firearms-trained parliamentary and diplomatic protection officer, who had clocked faraway from a 12-hour shift that morning, went on to rape and strangle the 33-year-old.

Last month, Couzens, from Deal in Kent, accepted responsibility for killing Ms Everard and pleaded guilty to her kidnap and rape.Today, with five members of her family and Met commissioner Cressida Dick present in court, he pleaded guilty to her murder when he appeared at the Old Bailey via a video link from Belmarsh high security jail.The captain said she had personally apologised to Ms Everard’s family, telling them how “very sorry” she is for his or her loss, adding the force was “sickened, angered and devastated by this man’s crimes – they’re dreadful, and everybody in policing feels betrayed”.

Prosecutor Tom Little QC told the court Couzens and Ms Everard “were total strangers to every other”. The policeman “had not previously met her, he didn’t know her and had no direct or indirect contact with her”, he said.Sky’s crime correspondent Martin Brunt said it’s still unknown what drove Couzens to commit the killing, who he said kept is head bowed and “appeared to be shaking, maybe even sobbing at one point” as he whispered his plea during the 20-minute hearing.

Jim Sturman QC, defending Couzens, said: “His pleas today represents a very guilty plea and remorse for what he did and, as he put it to us this morning, he will bear the burden for the remainder of his life – his words: ‘as I deserve’.”Sentencing was adjourned by the judge, Lord Justice Fulford, for a two-day hearing from 29 September, after discussing legal precedents for whole life sentences.

Following his arrest, the killer concocted an elaborate story, claiming he had run into financial difficulties after stepping into trouble with a gang of Eastern Europeans who threatened him and his family and demanded he deliver “another girl” after underpaying a prostitute a couple of weeks before.He told officers that after the kidnapping , he had handed Ms Everard over, still alive and uninjured, to 3 Eastern European men during a van during a layby in Kent.The defendant went on to form no comment in formal interview and was charged on 12 March.

Ms Everard’s disappearance sparked a serious investigation, together with her body being found during a woodland in Ashford, Kent, every week after she vanished.She was last seen leaving a friend’s house on Leathwaite Road in Clapham, southwest London, at around 9pm on 3 March.As she depart on foot for the two-and-a-half mile journey home to Brixton, south London, from the Clapham Junction area, she chatted to her boyfriend Josh Lowth on her mobile for about quarter-hour .

That call ended at 9.28pm, and pictures from a doorbell camera showed her on her own.Just three minutes later, a bus camera seemed to capture the instant she was approached by Couzens in Balham, south London.Two figures might be seen standing by the car rental , which was parked on the pavement with its hazard lights flashing.After snatching Ms Everard, Couzens drove out of London, arriving within the area of Tilmanstone, near Deal, at 1am.Couzens had booked the hire of a Vauxhall Astra – using his personal details and credit card – on the afternoon of the kidnapping , and purchased a roll of self-adhesive film days before the murder.

Investigators tracked the route of the car using CCTV and ANPR cameras and identified the driving force as a serving officer through the car hire firm.In the days that followed, Couzens reported that he was affected by stress and didn’t want to hold a firearm any longer , consistent with a case summary. On 8 March, the day he was due on duty, he reported in sick.The next day, police arrested Couzens at 7.50pm – 39 minutes after he wiped the info from his mobile .

In June, police revealed that Ms Everard’s explanation for death was “compression of the neck”.The finding was made during a post-mortem examination into the death of the marketing manager. An inquest into her death was opened and adjourned pending the result of criminal proceedings. Ms Everard’s murder led to concerns being raised about the security of girls on the streets across the country, with protests held demanding action.